Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Thermax to expand water division with TSA Process Equipment acquisition

Wednesday, 07 Feb 2024
Share this on :

Thermax has signed an agreement with TSA Process Equipments to acquire 100 percent stake in the company in multiple tranches. This would be a strategic addition to Thermax’s portfolio to serve high-purity water requirements in sectors such as pharma, biopharma and food & beverages.

The company has announced the acquisition of 51 percent stake in TSA Process Equipments for Rs 71.14 crore, and will acquire the remaining 49 percent stake over a period of two years, subject to completion of certain conditions.

With this, the company aims to augment its water division's capabilities to provide customers with end-to-end solutions for purified water, ultra-pure water, and water for injectables in several industries.TSA’s expertise in the segment will complement Thermax’s know-how as an energy and environment solutions provider and help to meet a wider range of requirements. 

 
 
 
Post Your Comments


  
New Password
Confirm Password