Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Land acquisition in process for Xenone Healthcare’s new unit

Thursday, 09 Mar 2023
Share this on :

Xenone Healthcare is in the process of acquiring land in Kirpalpur Industrial Area in the Himachal Pradesh district of Solan to establish a tablet and capsule manufacturing unit.

The project will take up 3.46 acres of land for manufacturing tablets with a capacity of 12 crore per year, capsules with 7.2 crore per year, small volume parenteral with 2.4 crore per year, and lyophilization with 12 lakh per year.

The project will create employment opportunities for about 126 individuals.

The company will bring around 80 percent of the fund through a bank loan, and the remaining 20 percent will be invested through internal accruals.

In February 2023, Xenone Healthcare received an approval for the project from the state level single window clearance & monitoring authority (SLSWC & MA).

According to the updates available with Projects Today, Xenone Healthcare has planned to commence the work on the project in Q2/FY24.

The contractor and machinery supplier are yet to be finalised.

New Password
Confirm Password