Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Gautam Solar installs solar pumps at 1,000 locations under Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana

Tuesday, 04 May 2021
Share this on :
Gautam Solar has installed solar pumps of 10 HP capacity at 1,000 different locations in Haryana under the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana. 
 
The government has set a target of installing 15,000 standalone solar pumps in Haryana within the first year of the Scheme. 
 
The Scheme was launched by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) in 2019. It seeks to provide subsidies on solar pumps to farmers.
 
Under this Scheme, farmers only have to bear 40 percent of the pump’s cost, while the Central and state governments subsidise the remaining 60 percent for solar pumps that have a capacity up to 10 HP. 
 
However, in states like Haryana and Madhya Pradesh, the state governments have provided additional top-up on the subsidies, which has reduced farmer’s share to 10 percent. This step has made the Scheme more attractive for farmers and could contribute to the success of the project.
 
Post Your Comments
 
 
   
 

 

 
  
Sign up to start your trial access

Are you...



REGISTER AND GET STARTER KIT ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services