Support: +91-22-61011756 /
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Dwaraka Iron Industries to set up MS Billets units in Telangana

Monday, 13 Jun 2022
Share this on :
Dwaraka Iron Industries is planning to set up Hot Billets/ MS Billets through induction furnaces with capacity 5.94 lakh tpa in Ranga Reddy district of Telangana. 
The project will also include rolling mill (TMT bars/ structural steels) (85 percent hot charging with hot billets and remaining 15 percent through RHF with FO / LDO as fuel). The project will be implemented in phases. 
As per the information gathered by Projects Today, Dwaraka Iron Industries is awaiting environment clearance (EC) for the project. 
Work on the project is expected to commence by the end of 2022.
Post Your Comments


Free access to Project News and Analysis

Project and Tender Alert in your mailbox

Explore the largest Database on Projects for free

Be part of Online Projects Community

User login
Start Exploring

Subscribe to any of our premium plans to

Access to complete information on 43000+ projects

Use our Notification service for instant update on projects and tenders

Closely monitor your opportunities with "WORKSPACE"

Use our online platform for promotions of your products and services