Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Andhra Pradesh plans to develop ‘I-Space Business Park’ in Madhurawada

Thursday, 12 Oct 2023
Share this on :

Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) has issued an expression of interest (EoI) to develop a business park ‘I-Space Business Park’ in Madhurawada. The park is likely to come up on 19 acres of land pocket on hill no. three in the region.

The upcoming park will be equipped with IT/ITeS offices, commercial office space, a business centre, and many more. Besides, auxiliary components would include meeting and conference spaces, business hotel, serviced apartments, open-air theatre, and food and beverages facilities, among others.

The APIIC has proposed the development of this business park through a public-private partnership (PPP) on a joint venture (JV) basis. Moreover, the initial estimates of the project implementation have been pegged at Rs 2,300 crore.

Under the proposed JV model, the APIIC will hold 26 percent stake in the special purpose vehicle (SPV) formed for the execution of the project. Further, the developer will own the remaining balance of 74 percent share. In addition, the developer will be responsible for preparing a detailed project report (DPR), mobilising funds, brand building, and other works.

New Password
Confirm Password