Support: +91-22-61011756 / help@projectstoday.com
Help
1. Boolean Searches :

i. AND - Shows results where both terms on either side of the 'AND' operator are present. 'AND' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi AND metro result - It will return records in which 'delhi' as well as 'metro' both are present.

ii. OR - Shows results where either term (or both terms) is present. 'OR' must be in upper case. For example search term - delhi OR metro result - It will return records in which either 'delhi' or 'metro' or both are present

2. Proximity Searches

A proximity search looks for terms that are within a specific distance from one another. For example, search term - 'delhi metro'~10 result - It will search for records where 'delhi' and 'metro' are found within 10 words of each other

3. Phrase searches

You can search phrases using double quotes. for e.g. 'delhi metro' result - It will return records where 'delhi metro' phrase is found.

Vas Bros. Enterprises' to commence work on new water purifier unit in mid-2023

Monday, 20 Mar 2023
Share this on :

Vas Bros. Enterprises plans to set up an OAS media and OAS water purifiers manufacturing unit at Lohardaga Industrial Area in Lohardaga district of Jharkhand.

The proposed unit will cover over 0.62 acres of land parcel.

Vas Bros. Enterprises will fund nearly 80 percent of the project with bank loans and the remaining 20 percent with internal accruals.

As per latest Projects Today updates, the land registration process is underway.

Vas Bros. Enterprises expect to commence the work on the project in mid-2023. Furthermore, the contractor and machinery supplier are yet to be finalised.

 
Post Your Comments


  
New Password
Confirm Password